Friday, January 4, 2008

First, Last, Unrelated

To see you off for the weekend, here are a couple of photos from my trip in November that I wanted to share with you. I'm sorry, they really have nothing whatsoever to do with fashion, but I thought you might enjoy them anyway. Here's the very first picture I took:


This is Poppy. She's a 6-week old Jack Russell terrier puppy. (Yes. Poppy the Puppy. How cute is that?) This photo was taken at the South Croydon train station, where Poppy and her person were waiting for a train to take them home from her first trip to the vet, where she got her vaccinations. Oh, my goodness, she was adorable. Little squirmy bundle of sweetness who seemed in no way traumatized by her medical treatment. She wanted to come home with me, I could tell.

And this is the last photo I took on my trip, from my hotel room at the Villa des Princes Hotel in Saint Germain. This is looking south down the rue Monsieur le Prince from the window of my very charming room.

It looks melancholy, doesn't it? It had rained a little that evening, which seemed appropriate to my mood. I'm always very sad when I'm about to leave Paris. That's it, nothing more. Just wanted to share!

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Photos: Style Spy

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Sian said...

Prove that you have good travel karma. I go through that station every day of my life and I have never met Poppy once.