Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pucci on the 'Bay -- Auction Preview

This is going on eBay soon:


Gorgeous, glorious, Pucci Orchidea scarf in the blue colorway. Beautiful heavy silk twill, 35" square, hand-rolled edges, the whole shebang. It's brand-new, it's never been worn, it still has the tags attached.



It's amazing.




It retailed for $290.00, but I'm asking less than half of that -- $130.00. No catches, no secrets -- Style Spy is broke and needs to do some divesting. Like I said, this is going on eBay Thursday, but I'm giving my readers a preview and a special offer -- if you buy this scarf here (and you live in the US) before it hits the 'Bay, I'll ship it for free. And if you hop to it, I can get it to you (again, provided you live in the US) in time for Christmas. Do note -- I'm leaving town Thursday and I won't be back until Christmas Eve, so if this beauty is the gay apparel you want to don, let me know quick like a bunny. Use the "Contact Me" link in my profile, or leave a comment on this post if you're interested. (And please, no haggling. It's $130. Period.)


Photos: Style Spy





Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Susan B said...

Oooh, so pretty!!!

Angela said...

oh how pretty. i adore pucci.

tmp00 said...

Gorgeous! Wish I wasn't so broke..