Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shopbopportunity -- May 6


Got a little special going over at Shopbop.com:


Shopbop Friends & Family Code. Save 25% on Full-Priced Items with Code INTHEFAMILY25. Ends May 7th at 11:59 PDT.



You could apply it to these...

Ash Monoi Studded Flat Sandals

I'm looking for some more flat summer sandals and I am in love with these. Studs are a hot trend right now, but I don't think these aren't super trendy, they're just cool.



Antik Batik Squaw Spartiates Beaded Gladiator Sandals

And these are beautiful and fun and needless to say, would go with everything.



Looking for something with a little more heel? How about these?

Velvet Angels Mondrian Zip T Platform Sandals

Great-looking sandal. They have the big chunky gladiator thing that's so popular going on without being too extreme. And I do love a good nude sandal.



Belle by Sigerson Morrison Web High Heel T Strap Sandals

These also come in nude, and I love them because they look a bit familiar...






It has come to my attention that my wardrobe is lacking in lightweight day dresses, so that's what I'm obsessed with lately.


Catherine Malandrino Tie Waist Shirtdress

I think this is adorable, but this poor little model looks like they took away her puppy.




L.A.M.B Elegant Suit Dress

I really love the shape of this dress, though I don't think I could pull off the colors.



Diane von Furstenberg Ayana Dress

This is everything I want in a summer dress: light, easy, and could be worn with flats or heels. You could even belt it and put it on over a pair of tailored shorts or cropped pants. Terrific.


None of these shoes or dresses are egregiously expensive to begin with, so with 25% off they are great buys. So, go! Shop!!



Photo: unm.edu




Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: