Friday, November 13, 2009

Get Lucky

It's Friday the 13th, a day that holds no fear for yours truly because she was born on a Friday the 13th. But some folks tremble in their boots. I know how to turn this around and make Friday the 13th a Day of Joy: Shopping! Bargains!! Stuff on sale!!!



SONIA RYKIEL - STRIPED CREPE ROUND NECK SWEATER

Adorable classic sweater from Sonia Rykiel with one little pink stripe to keep things interesting. Love this.



Women: Sheath knit dress - Black

Terrifically useful LBD. Also comes in Petites.

PIERRE HARDY - PATENT OPEN TOE PUMPS

Perfect pink patent peep-toes from Pierre. Hot-cha!



Women: Heritage cargo pant - True navy

I'm still into my long, slouchy Parisienne thing and I'm really loving these.



Women: Leather foldover belt - Black

No kidding, just yesterday I was grumbling to myself that I need a big black belt to sit low on my hips (see above re: slouchy Parisienne thing) and today, voila! This appears. I just ordered it.


Women's shoes & accessories: Arturo Chiang Desiree - Black
That is some nifty hardware on those shoes. The black ones are in very limited sizes, but they are also available in grey. Great deal on these, too.


Perfect, go-to, omg-I've-just-been-invited-to-a-swanky-holiday-party-and-I-have-no-idea-what-to-wear solution:

Van Gogh Romper

BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!!!! No, just kidding, really!! HAH! (::wipes tears of laughter from corners of eyes::) Oooooh, that's a good one!



Rachel Pally Artemis Dress

How about this one instead? Oh, my goodness, that's pretty. And jersey! Which I love!


Are you a bag person? I'm not usually huge for the bags, but this?

Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Snake Coltrane Bag

Is super-cool.

There's lots & lots of good sale stuff out there -- go and create some luck of your own!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Susan B said...

How did I miss that Banana Republic dress???

Off to check that one out.

plumcake said...

HA! I actually did a no-fooling spit take (complete with projectile Thai coffee) when I saw that romper.

The Photodiarist said...

Love that Sonia Rykiel sweater.

p. dot said...

Yeah, you did kind of scare me with the jump suit thing. I LOVE that striped SR jumper with the little bit of hot pink stripe! And love that drapey dress. And the pink peep toe shoes... I'd still love to see a shot of your suede fringe tan jacket hiding in the back of your closet.. couldn't you so see wearing it with every single thing you've just bought???

Sister Wolf said...

You scared me to death with the romper! Very funny, yet still traumatic.

All Women Stalker said...

Wow. I love the black dress and the pink peeptoes. *Drools*

-Denise