Friday, April 25, 2008

Pretty for Friday -- April 25

After that World of No I battered you with the other day, I figured I'd bring on some definite yesses to send you into your weekend. Enjoy!


Giuseppe Zanotti Tri-Color Pumps

YES!

icon

icon
icon


Oh, veryvery yes. I want this dress so badly that it is taking an act of sheer, supreme, teeth-gritting willpower not to order it. It's even in my size. ::sigh:: (Although my birthday is coming in a mere 4 months, in case anyone is looking for gift ideas...)


Giles & Brother Crystal Applique Cuff


It's a big gold cuff emblazoned with sparkly bits. It's like they designed it specifically for me! Okay. I have to walk away from the computer now, before money gets spent.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Susan B said...

Love the bracelet, but I can't help thinking Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer when I look at those shoes.

StyleSpy said...

Deja -- that caused me to snort coffee out of my nose. Which is not chic.

Poochie said...

Size 4?!?

; )

Luv
Poochie

Poochie said...

Oh, and I love those shoes and am now in love with that bracelet too!

Dang you!

Luv
Tony

Anonymous said...

I was loving the shoes until I read deja pseu's comment - I still like them actually but now I also find them amusing.

Anonymous said...

That dress is the stuff of dreams. And dream I shall until I move out of the post-college doldrums into gainful employment.