Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wherein Style Spy Belatedly Realizes She's Been Torturing Her Readers

Well, I'm not very nice, am I? I tell you that you need nude shoes, I show you the most fabulous pair of nude shoes in the world, but I don't show you any you can have for yourselves! That's just mean! I'm very sorry -- I was so excited about sharing my find that I completely blanked on how dingdong selfish I was being there. Herewith, nude shoes for ALL!!!


Nine West Women's Zanja Sandal
Love this. So on trend, and very reasonable.




Samanta Women's Viv Pump





Nine West Women's Testino Pump


Deja, how about this one?



Nine West Women's Kotoop Flat
Nude with flowers!




Nine West Women's Talker Sandal
Great sandal, this would go with everything.




iconicon

Yum.





Samanta Women's Torian Pump





Unisa Women's Maryann Flat





iconicon

Check out the heel. Super-kewl.




Beverly Feldman Women's For-Real Ballet Flat

Nude with cherries!



Kimel Women's Mesa Flat

Nifty geometric patent leather. Very cool shoe.




Lifestride Marnie Dress Flat

Two things about this adorable, Belle du Jour-esque flat: 1) it's insanely low-priced and B) the color is called "Pallor Beige." I kid you not. BWAH-HAH-HAH!!! For those days when you've forgotten your self-tanner.



Boutique 9 Women's Poshh Sandal
You'll wear these to shreds this summer, I promise.





Unisa Women's Aspena Flat

Great little flat. Love this.



AK Anne Klein Women's Lloyd Pump

Nude reptile, for that little extra somethin'-somethin'.



iconicon
I know it will be much misunderstood, but I love this shoe.


That ought to be enough to get you started. There's tons out there, if there are any you think I should see, drop me a line. So go on -- become a nudist!




Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Susan B said...

Hey, thanks! I'll check those out.

Poochie said...

"Pallor Beige"? That's my nickname!

: )

Luv
Poochie