Friday, December 28, 2007

End of the Year Gorgeous

For what is probably my final post of 2007, I thought I'd present you with one of the most beautiful, perfect things I've run across lately.

Photobucket

Oh, my...

Watersnake and feather sandal from Maestro Manolo Blahnik. It's called "Dianamus." Style.com tells me they are available at select Neiman Marcus stores and I couldn't find them on the NM website, but if you decide that you can't live without them you can call (888)888-4757 and I'm sure some nice person at Neiman's Customer Service will help you spend your $755. (They're very helpful that way.)

Happy New Year to all my readers and those they love. May your 2008 be joyous, prosperous, and filled with beautiful shoes!

Photo: Style.com

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very Happy New year!

Poochie said...

They had this at the NM in Charlotte, NC and it was on SALE!

I tried it on but my usual size wasn't fitting me as well as his other styles do, so I passed.

Just an FYI
Luv
Poochie

CarInUtah said...

Hi Style Spy-- I've been a lurker for a while now. Last week I decided to read your entries from beginning to end--it took a few days, but what fun!! You & I are the same age--I find your blog very inspiring.I don't know why the age thing should matter but it does. If you can be so glam, well maybe I can be just a tiny bit so?? I am a SAHM with 3 little boys & have, um, let myself go. I lived in Austin (twice) because of my job and miss it so much. I LOVED the post wherein you planned to go out on the town & take photos of the fashionable people...and only found skanks with fake cleavage. Hilarious!
Sorry to be so chatty. Have a wonderful new year! Carolyn

elke said...

Happy New Year Amy! Hope to be seeing you soon! May 2008 be wonderful to you!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR AIM I wrote earlier that you should definitely have these shoes. This is what I like to see you wear ! But I see I did not get my post published, not that I have a need or want to write anything for the public to read ,as I do it so badly. It is just my way of saying hello to you , & support your blog. A Hello and a word to the former lurker "Carinutah"I believe Glamour can be anywhere. I wear jewellery to bed. And perfume and aways use a silk gown for mystery. I have heels only for lounging as I cannot walk in them ( really this is true as Aim will verify) .Three small boys can sap a lot of glamour from a woman. So go put high heels on with that T-shirt when you get a second for a coffee break , ah well...you have the idea.
Mwah Aim hope you have a wonderful year ahead..k