Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mascara Update

So I told you last week that I'd give you an update on my mascara switchover: I couldn't find my favorite Max Factor Lash Perfection



iconicon

at my grocery store, so I'd opted for the Rimmel Eye Magnifier. The verdict on the Rimmel is... Meh. It's a lot goopier than the Max Factor -- I found I was spending almost as long cleaning up the mascara with a moistened Q-Tip as I was actually applying it. PITA. Also -- the particles. By the end of the day I have little black flecks all around my eyes, and even resting on the inner lower lid. Besides looking sloppy, that's not good for a gal wearing contact lenses. I was at the grocery store today and the Max Factor dealer had evidently delivered a new stash, so I scored some and I'm changing back. Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?








icon

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: