Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Shopportunity -- February 5

eLuxury.com is offering free shipping on orders of $150 or more. Not that most of us need any added incentive to shop the goodies on that site, but I just thought I'd ever-so-nonchalantly throw it out there. They've added a bunch of stuff to their sale selection, too.



I've had a crush on this bag since it first appeared several seasons ago. Just love that "trench" styling, and it's available -- be still my heart -- in red.



These little flats are sweet, sweet, sweet. I came a whisker away from buying the pump version a few weekends ago. This color is called "Frappe," and it's the loveliest rose gold, and the glitter is very small and dense. Really beautiful.
Photobucket


Here's the heeled version of that shoe, and ayayay, it is a sexy mama. This is very, very Shirley-MacLaine-hanging-with-the-Rat-Pack. It's fabulously retro and super-sexy on the foot. This color is called "Fiesta," and it looks like a cooler silver tone than the rose gold. Still. Hot shoe. Very hot.
Photobucket

I have always thought this shoe was great-looking. I do love that snub toe.
Photobucket



Aaaaaaahh... Excellent dress, Michael.

Photobucket


How adorable is this? I grant you, you'd have to be just the right shape to wear it (not too curvy), but that is a great dress. Really love it with the gloves, too.

Photobucket


More great stuff from the Fall 2007 Marc Jacobs collection that I adored so much:

Photobucket


I am seriously entertaining thoughts of buying this sweater. It's great-looking, the colors are perfect for me, it's from a collection I was ga-ga for, and it is on sale. Very tempting.

Photobucket


Great, easy dress, also available in black. It looks a little short, but most of these models are eleven feet tall, so it might be a more reasonable length on a regular person.

Photobucket


Excellent all-purpose white blouse with great shoulder detail. No one has too many white blouses, and this is a great price.

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the heads up - I wish eLuxury shipped internationally! Grrr! ;-)

xox Girl and the City (in Paris)

http://girlandthecity.wordpress.com