Monday, July 14, 2008

Do Forgive Me...


...for splashing myself all over the blog the last couple of days, but I had to show you this photo from the White Party I attended Saturday (see Sunday's entry below). It was taken by Austin photographer David Weaver for the Austin-American Statesman and I just think it's a wonderfully fun photo. The glowing orbs behind me were giant lighted plastic spheres that were resting in the grass behind the sofa where I'm seated. I don't think I've ever had my pictures taken as many times as I did that night -- all the photographers were mad for my hat!

There's a slideshow of photos from the party here.


Photo: David Weaver

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it .....but were do I get my copy ....HINT for sure K

WendyB said...

Fabulous!

Susan B said...

Well who could blame those photographers? You look fabulous!!

StyleSpy said...

Awwwww, you guys... Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

But of course - a woman in a hat is irresistible - it's like The Borg.