Friday, June 1, 2007

Style Spy's Swimsuit Post


Foxy.

It's that time of year -- every magazine I pick up is crammed to the gills with articles on swimsuits. How to choose one, what's the perfect shape for your body, what to look for in a swimsuit, how to pack them, blah blah lycra fishcakes blah. So I figure I'd better stay current and do what the market demands. To that end, here is Style Spy's Swimsuit Post.

Swimsuits. I don't like 'em. I haven't bought one in several years. I think it's ridiculous to spend $300 on four triangles of fabric that aren't even sewn together, they're tied. I'd just as soon never look at another swimsuit for the rest of my life.

Here endeth the Swimsuit Post.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

tmp00 said...

Swimsuits are evil!