Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shopportunity -- August 27

It's almost Labor Day. You know what that means -- SALES! End of summer sales, Labor Day sales, back to school sales -- SALES SALES SALES!!

Lots of amazing discounts at one of my favorite e-tailers, Yoox.
Shop the End of Summer Super Sale! Up to Extra 75% off on YOOX.COM

Here's some of my favorites from Yoox. (For some reason the Computer Gods will not let me show you photos -- you'll have to click on the links to look at the goodies. Sorry!)

The price on this gorgeous Marni skirt outlandishly good. I love this. If you didn't buy me a birthday present, now's your chance.
icon

I'm rather taken with this truly good-looking Sergio Rossi shoulder bag, also at a great price.

And who cares how much these gorgeous sparklies by myboyfriendAlexanderMcQueen cost -- look at them! (Although they are on quite a discount.)


At Endless.com save $20 on orders of $100 or more (select brands) with, as usual, free overnight shipping and free returns.

FREE Overnight Shipping from Endless.com




Check out these great slingbacks --

Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Chip N Dip Platform

These are great with bare legs going into fall and will also be perfect with the colored tights that are going to be everywhere in the colder weather this year.



And I love these sandals.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Women's Top Honor Sandal

They're perfect for the modern/minimalist looks happening for fall.

So, go! Shop!!


A note: Faithful readers, I know I've been very MIA lately, and unfortunately that's likely to continue for a while. The entire month of September has me running around like a headless (but fashionable!) chicken attending to work, weddings, out-of-town guests, and other assorted nonsense. I'm afraid you're probably not going to hear a whole lot from me for the next month or so, and I'm really sorry about that. I'll post as often as I can and look forward to things getting back to what passes for normal at the beginning of October. Stay tuned!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you're the only thing that keeps me sane! I'm a big city girl currently living in a very tiny town where a fashion risk is anything that doesn't come from WalMart or JCPenny's.

Alas, I shall have to make due without your scintillating wit and impeccable taste for a whole month...perhaps new shoes will make it all better!

Poochie said...

Holy Moly! Why aren't those McQueens in my size???

I cry!

Luv
Poochie