Friday, November 21, 2008

Shopportunity -- November 21

I have been an absentee blogger this week, I know. I do apologize, but there has been an explosion of activity Chez Style Spy and it has kept me away from these duties. To make up for it, I'm letting you know that there's a big ol' sale on lots of wonderful stuff at NeimanMarcus.com right now -- 40% off lots of designer duds, as well as other things. Furthermore, on select items of Fine Apparel, Shoes, Handbags, and Men's Shoes, you can get an additional 15% discount if you use your NM credit card and the code "NMCARD" when you check out.

Lovely things like the following (click photos for links):

Photobucket

These wonderful little Cole Haan flats are CRAZY on sale, come in several colors, and will make your feets very, very happy.



Perfect cashmere v-neck

Photobucket

All women need cashmere v-necks, and look at the other edibly delicious colors this comes in

Photobucket

There's quite a bit of other cashmere on sale, in regular and women's sizes. I own several of Neiman's store brand cashmere sweaters and I strongly recommend them. Very high quality, and when they go on sale like this they are a screaming bargain.


Photobucket

Just. Love. These. Boots. YSL, of course. I really do think if I were asked to live on a diet of one designer, it would be Mr. Pilati for YSL.


Hubba-hubba:

Photobucket

Strappy sexiness from Michael Kors.


I've been in love with Cole Haan's "Genevieve" wovens since they were introduced.

Photobucket

One of these days I'm going to snag one of these babies.

So, go! Shop!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: