Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shop the Closet!

Need shoes? That's great, 'cause I'm selling some more.



GORGEOUS pale pink Ted Baker sandals. Worn once. Ostensibly a size 9, in reality a 9.5 or 10. $60. Go here for details.





Beautiful, classic, NEVER-WORN ivory Pollini sandals, size 39.5. Fantastic shoes. 70 bucks. Check them out here.

One of the most perfect party dresses I have ever bought:


Gorgeous red David Meister that I promise will get you noticed -- I got soooooo many compliments on this dress. $60. Details are here.


Another beautiful dress -- teal chiffon & velvet Maria Bianca Nero, size M. Never worn. Lovely, lovely dress. $65. Details here.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Why are you selling the dress? You look so beautiful in it!

StyleSpy said...

Thanks, honey! I love the dress, but it doesn't fit me properly. I've disguised it with "clever" photography & posing, but it's really too big, and it would be a ton of work to make it right.