Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Whim and A Sale Code

Do you like these little sandals?

Women's shoes/bags: Pierre Dumas Viviana - Gold
Yeah, me too. And I've on several occasions this summer thought, "Hmph. What I really need is some little flat gold sandals." So I think I would definitely get some use out of these. Plus -- super cheap! And even cheaper because Piperlime has a special sale code today that takes 20% off all their sale shoes -- enter JUST4U at the checkout.

Now, we all know I like a nice pair of shoes, and that my tastes do ordinarily run to the spendy. But I am also the proud owner of several pairs of mid- and low-range shoes that have given yeoman's service and garnered me plenty of compliments. I'm not that much of a snob. And the shoes above, after the sale & the code & sales tax, top out at under 27 bucks. That seems llike a very reasonable amount for a little mid-week pick-me-up. Plus, Piperlime does free shipping & returns; so if they don't work, no harm done.

So I ordered 'em. (You can, too, just click on the photo.) I'll let you know how they work out.






Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are very cute, but I just can't stand shoes that have no arch support and the soles of these look pretty flat. I'll be interested to see how you find them comfort-wise.