Monday, June 22, 2009

Shop Style Spy's Closet -- June 23

More closet purging from Style Spy! And this time I'm busting out some really good stuff... (Click photos for links that have more details.)



Red leather Adrienne Vittadini knee-high boots, size 40.


Gorgeous. Too big for me.



NEVER-WORN Marc Jacobs skirt from his spectacular S/S 2008 collection (size 4).



This is an incredible piece, and an incredible bargain.


Beautiful camel silk Stella McCartney blouse (size 8 or so)


A lovely thing that I never wear because it's just too big for me.



The most adorable leopard-print calf hair pumps EVER:


Giuseppe Zannoti, size 40.


A pair of Jimmy Choo flats (size 39) that will become your best friends:


Seriously, you will wonder how you lived without them until now.


All these things are guaranteed genuine and in excellent condition. Check out Style Spy's Closet and give them a good home!


Images: Style Spy

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Nini's Style said...

The Stella is my favorite. I wish it's my size :(
Hope you have a wonderful day,
xoxox
Nini

P.S: keep me in mind if you have anything my size ;)