Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shopportunity -- January 12

Look at this skirt!


(J. Jill, click photo for link)

I am completely smitten with this skirt. It is washable (washable!) polyester microsuede, it comes in nutmeg, chocolate, and black, is on sale for 40 bucks (plus S&H), and is available in petites, misses, tall, AND women's sizes!!! This is such a flattering shape on just about every figure -- it's a winter wardrobe staple. You seriously cannot go wrong with a skirt like this -- casual with a button front shirt, sweater, cute corduroy jacket or dress it up with a silk blouse and heeled ankle boots... Fantastic.


Special shout-out to Stephanie, whom I met tonight wearing this beautiful blouse



(This is not Stephanie; I sadly did not have my camera with me.)

and who turned me on to the J. Jill online clearance. If any of you wind up sporting that fabulous skirt after reading this, you have her to thank.

Go! Shop!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: