Saturday, January 13, 2007

Small Good Thing

Ya know what I love? I love this thing:



I use this little gem on my cashmere sweaters & it works like a charm. Pilling on sweaters is, in my opinion, just as bad as scuffing on shoes (::shudder::) and this guy takes care of it really well. You just turn it on, run the screened head over the pilly spots (like that place where your handbag rubs against the side of your waist) and it really cleans it up. The blue bit on the bottom slides out so you can throw away the fluff, and you can store the little brush for cleaning the head in there, as well. Plus, it's cute!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Trina said...

I loooove lint shavers! I can't stand sweater pilling either. I have a cheapie I bought back in high school that still does the trick beautifully!

Anonymous said...

I need this! Thank you.